Oliver + Sons is a full-service growth marketing agency with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, California (USA).
We are brainstormers, community builders, problem solvers and data geeks at heart. We are a small but mighty digital marketing collective helping our clients solve some of their toughest challenges. Our clients are primarily high-growth startups and early-stage technology, lifestyle and fashion brands based in Silicon Valley and beyond. That’s where you come in…
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Copywriter & SEO Specialist with approximately 30-35 hours availability per week to join our team and grow with us. In this role, you’ll help bring together our clients’ stories and weave coherent, strategic narratives across multiple platforms, especially landing pages and blog posts. We’re looking for someone who is interested in keeping us at the leading edge of SEO industry developments and delivering meaningful and sustainable organic growth to our clients. Oh, and help us edit!
About the Job:
– Assist in SEO-friendly copywriting responsibilities for B2B and B2C clients: blogging, landing page copy, website copy, email messaging, marketing collateral, and more
– Help to maintain SEO-optimized editorial calendars
– Take on the QA and editing of branded copy across clients
– Assist in the development of brand-specific copy in a variety of styles and voices
– You have a native level of North American English
– You’ve got very strong writing skills and an eye for detail
– Ideally, you’ve got 2-5 years experience or more with B2B/technical copywriting. A background in content marketing for SaaS and/or high tech companies is a big plus
– You’re interested in learning about (and from) our roster of cherished clients
– You have some content-specific SEO experience (keyword research, SEO-optimized website structure and blog content etc.)
More About This Opportunity:
Reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing, this position will begin as a freelance/contract position, with potential to move to a traditional full-time engagement over time. Barcelona-based professionals are preferred, but we’re open to a remote-working arrangement for the right candidate. We offer a competitive salary, flexible working environment and the best clients in the world (honestly, we adore them). Our firm is young and growing quickly and the right candidate will be offered the opportunity to grow in their career with us!
To apply, email us at email@example.com with:
– Your killer resume
– A concise, non-general cover letter about why Oliver + Sons looks like your jam
– Include your favorite GIF or meme somewhere within your email
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.