Sending email communications out on a regular basis sounds like an easy enough task, right? Subject line, customer segment, and main copy aren’t the only factors to keep in mind, however – WHEN you send an email is just as important, if not more so.
Timing is everything, and SendInBlue saved us the trouble and proved it. They took a super deep dive into the data of the emails they send on behalf of different businesses: eCommerce, Software/SaaS, Marketing Services, Offline Retail/Hospitality, Professional Services (B2B), and NGOs (Non-Profits).
Take a look at their complete infographic just below, and read on for some of the key findings:
- It’s best to send an email during the middle of the week, between Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Engagement rates are best around 10am and 2pm local user time.
- It’s best to send email between 8am and 10am on Tuesdays for B2B.
- Software companies see the best results mid-afternoon on Wednesdays.
- Over 90% of marketing emails that received clicks were sent on a weekday.
Struggling with your own email strategy? We’re big on data and have the know-how to help craft your ideal campaign. Get in touch with us to talk email, work on a project, or just share your own input!