We’re looking for a self-styled fashionista (or fashionister) with Instagram in their veins and Pinterest on the brain. Someone who is a clear writer with blogging experience and, most importantly, a keen eye for fashion trends.
Responsibilities Will Include
– Writing blog posts.
– Brainstorming blog post & other content ideas.
– Researching brand-relevant fashion and lifestyle trends.
– Staying on top of brand-relevant events, meetups and other industry happenings.
– Creating content for Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
– Photo editing, collages & lookbooks.
– Excellent written & communication skills.
– Comfort with online content management systems (CMSs) like WordPress, Tumblr, Squarespace, etc.
– Ability to think creatively about brands, their voices and audiences.
– Commitment to punctuality and deadlines.
– Ability to think and plan ahead.
– Desire to self-motivate.
– A sense of humor.
– Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and/or other picture editing & arrangement software is a plus.
More About This Opportunity With Oliver + Sons
This position is a part-time internship with flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely. Students as well as working professionals of any age are invited to apply, so long as they feel they fit the descriptions above. Our firm is young and growing quickly and the right candidate will be offered the opportunity to grow into something larger!
To Apply, Email Our Content Director with…
– A resume.
– A concise, non-general cover letter.
– Links and brief explanations of your 5 favorite fashion blogs or websites.
Tiffany Bukowski is Director of Content and Right Brain in Chief at Oliver + Sons. Apply for this position by emailing her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!